We are psyched that you will be joining our 3rd cohort of Social Innovation Fellows in Fall 2017! Stay tuned for more information throughout the Spring semester.
- Enrollment and Housing Preference (due April 21)*
- $100 Housing Deposit OR Request to Live in Off-Site Housing Form (due April 21)*
- Health Information Form (due later in Spring 2017)*
*Students must submit a $100 non-refundable housing deposit at the time of enrollment to be guaranteed housing in our apartments in Allston. The deposit will be applied to the remaining cost of your housing bill.
*The deposit is not required for students who have been approved to live in non-CfSI housing. Admitted fellows who would like to live with Boston-based family or close friends must complete the Request to Live in Off-Site Housing form in order for their request to be reviewed.
Community Adviser Application
We have a small number of positions available to be a community adviser, somewhat similar to an RA position. Apply here.
(specific dates coming Spring 2017)
- April 21 - Enrollment and Housing Preference Form and Housing Deposit due
- April 24 - Internship placement & housing assignments announced via email
- April 25, 6:30-8:00 pm - Mandatory Pre-Orientation Session at UNH
- April 26, 4:00-5:30 pm - Mandatory Pre-Orientation Sessions at Becker and Clark
- Early May - Placement confirmation interviews with Mentors take place
- Mid May - Mentors and Fellows confirm placement; adjustments made as needed
- August - Final housing payments due; Health Information Form due
- Late August - Early September - CA Move In & Training
- Saturday September 2 - Move in
- Monday September 4 - Friday September 8- Orientation
- Monday September 11 - Internship Placements Start