Apply for FALL housing through College for Social Innovation!
CfSI Apartments are perfect for graduate and undergraduate students who need short-term leases for the semester. Located in the heart of Allston Village, the apartments are blocks from bars, restaurants, grocery stores and student-friendly shops. Multiple bus routes and the B-line (green line) are within a five minute walk.
We have options to rent private or shared bedrooms within 2-, 3-, and 4- bedroom apartments, or to rent an entire apartment.
CfSI Apartments come furnished with all the basics: bed, storage wardrobe, desk, desk chair and desk lamp (per bedroom), kitchen table/chairs, couch, arm chair and coffee table.
All utilities (electricity, gas, hot water and high speed 150mb Wifi) are also included in the rent.
*Off-street parking spaces are available for $100/month at our Gardner St. apartments only. Street parking is available for Allston/Brighton residents only at our Park Vale residences*
And our apartments are overseen by a Manager of Student Life & Housing, who works with our landlords to make sure everything remains in good repair, so you won't have to hassle with landlords yourself. Non-emergency maintenance requests can be submitted through an online form. Any emergency requests can be made by phone 24/7.
FAlL SUBLETS available:
Thursday, August 31st - Friday, December 22nd (option to extend sublease to winter and spring semester)
12 Gardner St. & 42 Park Vale Ave. Allston, MA 02134
1) You apply for housing, specifying the apartment size you need, and the dates you are requesting. This brief application asks for your basic contact information and references.
2) College for Social Innovation reviews your application and check your references, then accept or deny your application.
3) If accepted, you sign a Housing Contract and we will send you an invoice via e-mail of $500 that you will have to pay within 1 week upon receipt to secure your spot. (In the case of a two or three week rental, the full amount is due to secure the room.)
4) You make a final payment for the summer by check, money order or wire transfer (in select circumstances) 10 days prior to move-in. Payments plans are available upon request.
5) Upon move-in, you submit a damage report online.
6) You abide by the rules set forth in the Housing Contract and move out by the designated date and time.