We are thrilled to have you as a member of our cohort of Host Organizations!
Discover our pool of social sector host organizations here!
- Mentor Orientation: Wednesday, January 17, 9am-3pm (required for new Mentors)
- Meet Your Match Reception: Tuesday, January 23, 4:30-6:00pm (required for all Mentors)
- Fellow Placements Begin: Monday, January 29
- Fellows' Special Project Proposals Due: Tuesday, February 20, by 9:00am
- President's Day Holiday: Monday, February 19 (Fellows' day off)
- Midterm Performance Review Meeting with Fellow: Week of March 5th
- Host Site Visits: Monday, March 12 - Thursday, March 22 (specific date/time provided by Program Manager)
- Final Performance Review Meeting with Fellow: Week of April 30th
- Fellow Placements end: Wednesday, May 2
- Feedback and Review Forms Due: Thursday, May 3
- Fellow Final Showcase : Friday, May 4
- Igniting Innovation: A Mentor's Guide to a Successful Start
- Spring 2018 Timesheets
- Syllabus: Semester in the City (SITC) Internship Component
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) due before internship start date: January 29
- Curriculum Framework and Becoming a Problem Solver Outline
- Syllabus: Social Innovator's Tool Box
- Coming Soon: Spring Syllabus for Becoming a Problem Solver
- Mentor Orientation Feedback Survey (5-10 minutes) due on January 17
- Weekly check-ins due every Thursday by 3:00pm
- Special Project Proposal to be submitted by Fellow before Tuesday, February 20 at 9AM
- Midterm Assessment due by Friday March 9 to be discussed with Fellow during midterm performance review.