Apply for spring or summer housing through College for Social Innovation!
Student housing comes furnished with a bed, storage wardrobe, desk, desk chair and desk lamp (per bedroom), kitchen table/chairs, couch, arm chair and coffee table. Any additional furniture, including kitchenware, floor lamps, etc., is the responsibility of the student.
Our apartments are overseen by a Manager of Residential Life, who works with our landlords to make sure everything remains in good repair. Non-emergency maintenance requests can be submitted through an online form. Any emergency requests can me made by phone 24/7.
Fri. January 13 - Fri. May 12, 2017
12 Gardner St. & 42 Park Vale Ave. Allston, MA 02134
Description and Price:
We have options to rent private or shared bedrooms within 2-, 3-, and 4- bedroom apartments, or to rent an entire apartment. All rentals are for the full semester, not month to month.
We charge rent by semester as well. For private rooms rent varies from $4400-$5100 / semester and for shared rooms is $3600/semester.
1) You apply for housing, specifying the apartment size you need. This brief application gets basic contact information and references.
2) College for Social Innovation reviews your application and check your references, then accept or deny your application.
3) If accepted, you sign a Housing Contract and we will send you an invoice via e-mail of $500 that you will have to pay within 1 week upon reception to secure your spot.
4) You make a final payment for the semester by check, e-check, or credit cards 10 days prior to move-in.
5) Upon move-in, you submit a damage report online.
6) You abide by the rules set forth in the Housing Contract and move out by the designated date and time.