We are psyched that you will be joining our 4th cohort of Social Innovation Fellows in Spring 2018! Stay tuned for more information over the summer and throughout the fall semester.
- Enrollment and Housing Preference
- $100 Housing Deposit* OR Request to Live in Off-Site Housing Form**
- Health Information Form (due later in Fall 2017)
*Students must submit a $100 non-refundable housing deposit at the time of enrollment to be guaranteed housing in our apartments in Allston. The deposit will be applied to the remaining cost of your housing bill.
**The deposit is not required for students who have been approved to live in non-CfSI housing. Admitted fellows who would like to live with Boston-based family or close friends must complete the Request to Live in Off-Site Housing form in order for their request to be reviewed.
Community Adviser Application
We have a small number of positions available to be a community adviser, somewhat similar to an RA position. Apply here.
Next Steps (specific dates coming later in 2017):
- Fall 2017:
- Enrollment and Housing Preference Form and Housing Deposit due
- Internship placement & housing assignments announced via email
- Mandatory Pre-Orientation Sessions at partner university campuses
- Placement confirmation interviews with Mentors take place
- Mentors and Fellows confirm placement; adjustments made as needed
- Final housing payments due; Health Information Form due
- January 2018:
- CA Move In & Training
- Move in
- Internship Placements Start