Apply for fall, spring or summer housing through College for Social Innovation!
Student housing comes furnished with a bed, storage wardrobe, desk, desk chair and desk lamp (per bedroom), kitchen table/chairs, couch, arm chair and coffee table. Any additional furniture, including kitchenware, floor lamps, etc., is the responsibility of the student.
Our apartments are overseen by a Manager of Operations, who works with our landlords to make sure everything remains in good repair. All maintenance requests can be submitted through an online form.
Please submit request for desired rental dates. Typically, Fall Semester is from Sept 1- December 31; Spring Semester is from January 1- May 31; and Summer rentals are from June 1 - August 31.
12 Gardner St.; 42 Park Vale Ave.; or 21 Chester St. Allston, MA 02134
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE:
We have options to rent private or shared bedrooms within 3- and 4- bedroom apartments, or to rent an entire apartment. All rentals are for the full semester, however shorter-term stays may be accommodated. Please inquire for more detail.
For private rooms rent varies from $4400-$5100 / semester and for shared rooms is $3600/semester.
1) You apply for housing, specifying the apartment size you need. This brief application gets basic contact information and references.
2) College for Social Innovation reviews your application and checks your references, then accepts or denies your application.
3) If accepted, you sign a Housing Contract and we will send you an invoice via e-mail of $500 that you will have to pay within 3 days of receipt to secure your spot.
4) You make a final payment for the semester by check, e-check, or credit card 10 days prior to move-in.
5) Within 24 hours of move-in, you must submit a damage report, available here.
6) You abide by the rules set forth in the Housing Contract and move out by the designated date and time.