Apply for summer housing through College for Social Innovation!
CfSI Apartments, which are used by students in our Semester in the City program during the academic year, are perfect for students in town for summer sessions, or interns in Boston for the summer. Located in the heart of Allston Village, the apartments are blocks from bars, restaurants, grocery stores and student-friendly shops. Multiple bus routes and the B-line (green line) are within a five minute walk.
We have options to rent private or shared bedrooms within 3- and 4- bedroom apartments (with beds for 5), or to rent an entire apartment.
- CfSI Apartments come furnished with all the basics: bed, storage wardrobe, desk, desk chair and desk lamp (per bedroom), kitchen table/chairs, couch, arm chair and coffee table.
- All utilities (electricity, gas, hot water and high speed 150mb Wifi) are also included in the rent.
- *Off-street parking spaces are available for $100/month at our Gardner St. apartments only. Street parking is available for Allston/Brighton residents only at our Park Vale residences*
Summer SUBLETS available:
- Wednesday, May 15th- Tuesday, August 28th (latest).
- Rentals for 1 month or longer stays will be given priority. Shorter term (week to week) rentals will be considered.
- Individual room rates start at $1000 and apartments at $3600, depending on the length of the lease. We prefer leases of 3 months but will consider 2 or 2.5 month leases as well.
1) You apply for housing, specifying the apartment size you need, and the dates you are requesting. This brief application asks for your basic contact information and references.
2) College for Social Innovation reviews your application and check your references, then accept or deny your application.
3) If accepted, you sign a Housing Contract and you will be responsible for paying first and last months payments at signing.
4) You make a final payment for the summer by check, money order or wire transfer (in select circumstances) 10 days prior to move-in. Payments plans are available upon request.
5) Upon move-in, you submit a damage report online.
6) You abide by the rules set forth in the Housing Contract and move out by the designated date and time.
For more information please contact Ila Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org